1. Crumble biscuit into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour milk over crumbled biscuit and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Once biscuit is softened, place biscuit and any remaining milk into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Use 1/3 cup pureed biscuit per serving. If desired, use a spatula to shape puree to resemble a biscuit.
7. For a warm biscuit, place in a microwave safe container, cover and heat to desired temperature.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: about 1/3 cup
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: