pkg. *English muffin should not contain nuts, seeds, dates, raisins or particulates that will not puree to a smooth consistency.
1. Crumble English muffins into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour milk over crumbled muffin and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Once softened, place muffins and any remaining milk into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Use 1/2 cup pureed English muffin per serving. If desired, use a spatula to flatten and shape to resemble an English muffin.
7. For a warm English muffin, place in a microwave safe container, cover and heat to desired temperature.
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: