Add bread to your favorite meals with this Pureed Bread recipe made with ThickenUp® Clear.
2 slices soft, white bread* without crust 2 Tbsp. 2% milk 1 scoop ThickenUp® Clear
pkg. *Bread should not contain grains, nuts, seeds, dates, raisins or particulates that will not puree to a smooth consistency.
1. Crumble bread slices into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour milk over bread and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Once softened, place bread and any remaining milk into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, scraping down sides of container as needed.
4. Add ThickenUp® Clear and puree briefly, scraping sides of container as needed.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Use 1 1/2 Tbsp. pureed bread per serving. If desired, use a spatula to flatten and shape puree to resemble a bread slice or stick.
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: