1. Crumble croissants into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Pour milk over croissants and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Once croissants are softened, place croissants and any remaining milk into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
5. Pour pureed croissants into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. For a warm croissant, place in a microwave safe container, cover and heat to desired temperature.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: about 3 1/2 Tbsp.
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: