This ThickenUp® Clear Pureed Ham recipe can be served as an entrée, sandwich filling, or combined with other pureed recipes to create a tasty dish.
4 oz. ham cooked 1 1/2 Tbsp. water or juice 2 scoops ThickenUp® Clear
1. Place cooked ham and liquid into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
3. Place pureed ham into a small pan or microwave safe dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cover and reheat to serving temperature.
5. Use 1/4 cup pureed ham per serving. If desired, use a spatula to flatten and shape to resemble a square.
6. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: