Enjoy a cup or bowl of your favorite soup with this recipe using ThickenUp® Clear. Try this recipe today for a quick and easy meal option!
2 cups hot soup* 4 scoops ThickenUp® Clear
1. Pour hot soup into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
3. Pour into a small pan or microwave safe dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and reheat to serving temperature, if necessary.
5. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 week.
* This recipe can be used with a variety of soups
• Thin soups such as consommé, hot and sour, and plain chicken or beef broth
• Broth based soups such as beef and vegetable, chicken noodle, and minestrone
• Cream based soups such as chowder, cheese, creamy tomato, and cream of chicken, broccoli or mushroom
Nutrition calculations based on using canned low-sodium chicken noodle soup with egg noodles. Nutrition will vary with brand of product used.
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: