Use this Pureed Rice or Pasta recipe as an accompaniment to your favorite pureed entrée. The possibilities are endless!
1 cups cooked pasta or rice 2 tsp. butter or margarine (optional) 2 Tbsp. water or broth hot 2 scoops ThickenUp® Clear
1. Place cooked rice or pasta, butter or margarine and liquid into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
3. Place pureed rice/pasta into a small pan or microwave safe dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cover and reheat to serving temperature.
5. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 week.
Nutrition calculations based on using cooked plain macaroni and water as liquid
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1/3 to 1/2 cup
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: