1. Place cooked, drained carrots and butter or margarine into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. A small amount of water (1-2 Tbsp.) may be added in order to achieve a smooth consistency.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
3. Place pureed carrots into a small pan or microwave safe dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cover and reheat to serving temperature.
5. Use 1/3 cup pureed carrots per serving.
6. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 week.
Use a spatula to divide and shape each serving to resemble carrot sticks.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: about 1/3 cup
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: