1. Place cooked cream-style corn and butter or margarine into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
3. Place pureed creamed corn into a small pan or microwave safe dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cover and reheat to serving temperature.
5. Use 1/2 cup pureed creamed corn per serving.
6. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: