1. Fold caramel topping into whipped topping; cover and refrigerate.
2. Soak cookie crumbs in milk until soft, about 5-10 minutes.
3. Place cookie crumbs, any remaining milk and ThickenUp® Clear into food processor or blender and puree until smooth; set aside.
4. Puree peaches in food processor or blender until smooth.
5. Add ThickenUp® Clear and mix briefly to combine ingredients. If needed, scrape down sides of container to make sure all ThickenUp® Clear is blended in.
6. To serve:
Layer ingredients into two clear plastic cups or small parfait glasses in the following order:
¼ cup pureed peaches
2 Tbsp pureed cookie crumbs
3 Tbsp whipped topping mixture
7. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
8. Remaining servings may be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours.
You are currently leaving our site, and headed towards: