Brownie, Prepared, no nuts (2 x 3 inch piece)
|1 Tbsp + 2 tsp||
1. Crumble brownies into bowl of food processor; add milk and puree until smooth in texture.
2. Add ThickenUp® Clear and process briefly until mixed, scraping side of bowl as needed.
3. Cover and chill quickly (within 4 hours) to 41°F or below before serving.
4. Hold for service at internal temperature of 41°F or below.
5. Portion one #16 scoop per serving. If desired, use a spatula to flatten and shape to resemble a square.
Portions may also be placed into a square muffin pan lined with plastic wrap and frozen to set shape. Thaw each portion before serving.
* Brownie or bars should not contain nuts, seeds, dates, coconut, raisins, or other particulates that will not puree to a smooth consistency.
Nutrition calculations based on a 2” square brownie and 2% milk.