Roast Beef, cooked
Broth or Water, Hot
|1 Tbsp + 2 tsp||
Resource® ThickenUp® Clear
1. Puree cooked beef with hot broth or water until smooth in texture.
2. Add Resource® ThickenUp® Clear and process briefly until mixed, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
3. Spread into steam table pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and heat quickly (within 2 hours) to 165°F.
5. Hold hot for service at internal temperature of 135°F or higher.
6. Portion one #12 scoop per serving. If desired, use a spatula to flatten and shape to resemble a square.
Cut pan into appropriate number of servings and portion one square per serving.
Nutrition calculations based on beef roast and beef broth as liquid.
This product is only appropriate for individuals greater than 3 years of age.